18 września 1970

Always and forever


In the beginning, our family was human, A thousand years ago, now. Although our mother dabbled in the dark arts, we were actually just a family trying to survive in a time when it was quite difficult to do so. And, for better or worse, we were happy. That is, however, until one night, our youngest brother was killed by our village's greatest threat. Men that could transform themselves into wolves during the full moon. Our family was devastated, none more than Niklaus. Desperate to protect the rest of us, our father forced our mother to call upon her black magic in order to make us stronger.Thus, the first vampires were born.
 MIKAELSON FAMILY



DAVINA MIKAELSON
I was dead for ages, Davina, and when I woke up it was a mess of manipulation, and family drama, and a body I didn't know; all this anger I couldn't shake. And that very night I saw you leaving the church with this look on your face like the whole world was on your shoulders, you brushed up against some dead flowers... and you stopped... and you looked around and you brought those flowers back to life with your magic. I was dead for ages, Davina Claire. And you smiled, and something inside of me cracked wide open. And only then did I feel alive again.

NIKLAUS MIKAELSON
Oh, I prefer them more than my departures, which often involved you and the pointy end of a dagger.

REBEKAH MIKAELSON
You've changed Bekah, settling for mortals is the first sign of weakness.

FINN MIKAELSON
I loathed you for centuries. Even now, it remains unabated. But, I know torment, brother. So, I hope you somehow find peace in the abyss.

FREYA MIKAELSON
You and I met a century ago didn't we? You were the only witch in town I couldn't charm into doing my bidding. Honestly I just figured out that you fancied the ladies.

ELIJAH MIKAELSON
You and I have never had much in common besides our dashing good looks.



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz