21 września 1999

Hope Mikaelson
My dearest Hope. I do not know how this will find you. As a child full of wonder, a teenager full of opinions, or a woman with the world at her feet. I write to tell you that I love you...


Caroline Forbes
I've done more than enough. I've shown kindness, forgiveness, pity... because of you, Caroline. It was all for you.


Hayley Marshall 
Some time ago, I refused to trust you with our daughter. I took you from Hope. I was wrong. Take care of her...


Elijah Mikaelson
The purpose of my life, my unrelenting desire, has always been your redemption, Klaus.


Rebekah Mikaelson
I never should've got in the way of your happiness Rebekah...Then let me make it up to you. I've asked Caroline to get you the cure. In a handful of decades when it's time you can go to Mystic Falls and get it. Then, if you no longer wish to be a vampire, it's your choice. Live the life you've always wanted to live, my sister.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz